Structural & Building
Our team specialises in structural design and documentation providing a full range of services from architectural design and drafting, through to construction and building certification.
We are experienced in all facets of structural engineering and have an in-depth understanding of specific structural requirements, having worked closely with government authorities to conduct building inspections and compliance assessments.
With an approach that is both practical and innovative, we combine the skills of our team with up-to-date industry knowledge to plan, organise and manage the structural design and production of timber, steel and concrete structures.
Our experience is varied includes work on residential, commercial, industrial and public buildings, bridges, reservoirs and remedial works assessments.
Residential, Commercial, Public and Industrial Buildings
- Concept designs and analysis
- Detailed design and planning
- Architectural design
- Foundation and slab design and analysis
- Timber and steel framed structures
- Brick and block work structures
- Concrete tilt up panels and steel portal frames
- Building services including water, wastewater, fire, lighting and ventilation
- Energy efficiency
- Extensions and renovations
- Retaining walls (timber, reinforced block, precast concrete and segmented block)
- Building certification advice
- Precast prestressed concrete bridges
- Steel and timber pedestrian bridges
- New and replacement bridge design
- Large multi-span precast concrete culverts
- Timber bridge assessments
- Reinforced concrete reservoirs and associated pipework
- Environmental considerations
- Building inspection
- Compliance assessment
Remedial Work Assessment
- Defect and fault assessment
- Structural work plans
Click here to view our Structural & Building work in our Portfolio >