Through our staff coordinating with specialist environmental consultants, we are able to offer a range of specialist environmental services tailored to meet the needs of our clients.
We examine each of our projects individually to address and comply with statutory and regulatory obligations, community environmental standards and our clients’ expectations. In addition we have staff skilled in the application of stormwater quality modelling software, as a result we can provide design and certification on a range of client projects meeting legislative requirements.
Thanks to the geographic spread of our offices and staff, we understand the environmental challenges of different locations and have experience assisting our clients with identifying and developing cost effective and manageable systems.
Environmental Impact Assessments
- Risk minimisation and management plans
Environmental Management Planning and Reports
- Legislative and regulatory compliance audits and advice
- Site based management plans for environmentally relevant activities (ERA’s)
- Environmental system audits
Aboriginal and Cultural Heritage Investigations
Erosion and Sediment Control
- Soil analysis and site investigations
- Erosion minimisation plan development
- Preparation of erosion and sediment control plans (ESCP) and/or auditing of contractor compliance