For over 55 years, Brandon & Associates has provided quality-engineering services to rural Queensland. Although we have a team brimming with experience and history, we do not remain complacent and continually look to update our skills to provide an enhanced service experience for our clients. Our team regularly participates in professional development courses and training to maintain their skills and continue to provide personal and high quality, relevant service.
At Brandon & Associates we embrace innovation and technology to improve service delivery and quality of information. To produce the best and most professional client outcomes we currently utilise AutoCAD, 12D, Drains, PC Drains, Music, Revit, WaterCAD and MapINFO software packages to name a few.
Qld Government Engineering Consultant Scheme (ESC)
Brandon & Associates has been appointed the ECS provision of engineering consultancy services in the following categories (PTD0003-14)
- Transport Infrastructure
- Transport / Traffice Planning
- Building Design, Engineering and Economic Studies
- Hydraulic Design
- Project Financial / Commercial Management, Project Management and Administration
- General & other Technical Engineering
Department of Transport & Main Roads Pre-qualification
Brandon & Associates currently hold pre-qualification with the Department of Transport & Main Roads for consultants on Engineering Projects. The firm has been assessed for projects with fees up to $250,000.00 with the following pre-qualification categories: BD1, HE2, HD1, TP1.
Department of Public Works Pre-qualification
We possess an Engineering Projects pre-qualification for Department of Public Works, for projects with commissions up to $250,000.00 (for each of our three offices) or Level 3 (Industry Best Practice).
Currently we service the regions of Central West, Darling Downs, Fitzroy (Mainland), Mackay (Mainland), South West and Wide Bay Burnett (Mainland).
- Building project management
- Building certification
- Building design and documentation (acoustics, civil, environmental, fire, hydraulics/ plumbing, structural, vertical transportation)
Local Buy Pre-qualification
- Asset Management Consultancy Services (BUS 252-0615)
- Engineering Consultancy Serivces (BUS 226-0212)
- Supply of Project Management Consultancy Serivices (BUS 254-1215)
These pre-qualifications enable councils and government to procure direct from Brandon & Associates without the need to tender or seek fee proposals. This demonstrates our ongoing commitment to government and council and ensures we constantly remain fully compliant with the Local Government Act 2009.
Local Government Procurement (LGP)
Brandon & Associates has been appointed to LGP Panel T12.08-3 Professional Consulting Serives in the following categories
- Architectural & Interior Design services
- Asset Management Services
- Civil engineering Services
- Planning Design and Development Services
- Water and Waste Water Engineering Services
These pre-qualifications enable councils and government to procure direct from Brandon & Associates without the need to obtain formal tenders within financial constraints of purchasing policies. This demonstrates our ongoing commitment to government and council and ensures we constantly remain fully compliant with the Local Government Act.
Local Government Engineering
- Preferred engineering consultant for Blackall-Tambo Regional Council
- Listed on pre-qualified consultant register for Maranoa Regional Council